- Our in person classes will follow the up to date COVID guidelines provided by the county of location. If classes are held on a school campus, the school COVID guidelines will be followed. These guidelines will be clearly communicated before the beginning of each session as well as when a guideline change has been made by the state, county and/or school. These guidelines will be followed to keep everyone safe.
- If you and/or your child receive a positive COVID test, please notify me so that the appropriate precautions can be made for all.
- Health privacy will be honored at all times.
- If you and/or your child are ill, please remain home to rest.
- Our classes will be held outside in all weather. In the event of inclement weather, we will have a place to shelter or provide a rain date.
- We have all been in our own little worlds for so very long. Everyone has met this challenge in their own way, and no doubt everyone’s beliefs vary. We are coming together in community and love for these beautiful children and support for each other. The children will feel this love and support if we can stay mindful and calm together.
- Together we will create a safe and nourishing experience for the children that is compassionate and respectful of each family’s needs.
- With a consistent rhythm and through loving imitation, children are able to trust the boundaries that are created by their parents, teacher and greater community. Please bring any questions and concerns to Ms. Somer.