Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Refunds
- If you need to cancel your enrollment of a session, you can do so 10 days before the first class to receive a full refund. If you need to cancel your enrollment within 10 days of the first class, you will receive a refund ONLY if your spot can be filled from the waiting list.
- If the teacher cancels class due to weather or illness, a make-up class will be scheduled. If a make-up class can not be scheduled, a refund will be issued for the cancelled class or a credit can be put toward a future session.
- If you miss a class that is in session, there will not be a refund.
COVID Safety Requirements
- Our in person classes will follow the up to date COVID guidelines provided by the county of location. If classes are held on a school campus, the school COVID guidelines will be followed. These guidelines will be clearly communicated before the beginning of a session, and when a guideline change is made by the county or school.
- The above guidelines will be followed to keep everyone safe. Health privacy will be honored at all times.
- If you and/or your child receive a positive COVID test and/or are in contact with someone with a positive COVID test, please notify me so that the appropriate precautions may be made for all. Please follow the state guidelines for returning to class after a positive test.
Illness and Safety
- If you and/or your child are ill, please remain home to rest.
- Parents and Caregivers are responsible for the safety and well being of their children at all times. This holds true on public or private property, before, during or after classes.